Suggest treatment for intolerance to cold temperature
Know your precipitating factors...
Unfortunately some medical conditions have no absolute cure. Prevention is the available solution.
In your case, you seem to be intolerant to cold temperature. Genetic make up induces abnormal blood flow constriction due to cold and airy environment leading to rhinnits. It is difficult to change this genetic make up, however you can keep yourself warm and covered during airconditioner use to prevent symptoms.
Alternatively, you may consider visiting an ENT surgeon. He/she can evaluate for other associated causes such as narrow sinus opening or deviated septum which can be corrected with instrumentation.
Besides these options, if you wish to you may also consider alternative medicine (ayurveda or homeopathy). Some of them claim to have rectified intolerant issues better.
All the best!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for cold sore
- Suggest permanent treatment for acute cold
- Suggest treatment for cold with sore throat
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for cold and cough
- What treatment is suggested for fever and cold
- Suggest treatment for allergic cold and fever
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatments for bad cold
- Suggest treatment for cold and sneezing
- Suggest treatment for cold during pregnancy