Suggest treatment for intervertebral discs of lumbar spine
B 12 level should be checked.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. Your B12 level should be checked. In case of low Vitamin B12 also gives such symptoms. For that vitamin B12 shots followed by supplementation will be helpful.
Blood sugar level should be checked also. Diabetes is another reason for neuropathy.
A neurological examination should be done to rule out deficits which can be from nerve root compression syndromes. This can be from intervertebral discs of lumbar spine. In case of such signs a lumbosacral spine x ray and MRI should be done if needed.
In case of such problem Physiotherapy , muscle strengthening exercises and muscle relaxants as well as NSAID group drugs will be helpful.
Hope this may help you. Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Degenerative discs in lumbar spine
- Treatment and cure for lumbar spine lordosis
- Lumbar spine bulging disc treatment
- Lumbar spine spondylosis broad based disc protrusion
- Treatment and cure for lumbar spine arthritis
- Treatment and cure for lumbar spine disease
- Lumbar spine injury treatment
- Discs in lumbar spine look like jellyfish
- Lumbar spine straightening disc dessication and protrusionannular tear
- Treatment and cure for lumbar spine disorders