Suggest treatment for intermittent right knee and ankle pain after falling
It is likely to be soft tissue injury.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are likely to be having soft tissue injury due to fall. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery. It is unlikely to be fracture or bony injury as you can walk and run but x ray of knee joint and ankle joint should be done to rule it out.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for knee pain relief
- Suggest treatment for frozen ankles and numbness in knees
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in knees
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for painful burnt ankle
- Suggest treatment for pain and swelling in the ankles
- Suggest treatment for ankle pain
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Suggest treatment for pain in ankle after a ankle surgery