Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in the hip when diagnosed with hematosalpinx

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 23 Mar 2017 in Women's Health
Question: HI I am very concerned I have trace physiological pelvic fluid and intermittent pain in hip area and I have hematsalphinx. I know what a hematasoplhinx but I am not sure about the pelvic fluid. Such I be concerned
about this. Please let me know.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Just a normal variation.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached report. There is only trace amount of fluid in the pelvis. Such a small amount of fluid is absolutely normal. it is not suggestive of any pathology or infection or inflammation. This is just a physiological variation. No need to worry.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad