Suggest Treatment For Intermittent Fever, Achy Body, Sore Throat, And Fatigue
Acetaminophen will help...
It would have been better if you had specified the duration of symptoms. The symptoms are consistent with upper respiratory infection where the cause is usually a virus. It is expected to resolve spontaneously and needs only symptomatic medication.
I would suggest starting acetaminophen (Tylenol) tablets three times a day. Antihistamine drug (Zyrtec), steam inhalation and salt water gargles will be beneficial. Both the medications are available over the counter. Besides medication it is important that you consume plenty of water. Fruits will aid in recovery.
You need not be overly worried unless the throat hurts badly and you are unable to swallow. You will also need to see a doctor if the symptoms have lasted more than 5 days.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swelling intermittent
- Short of breath exercise intermittent
- Stomach is aching intermittent
- Stabbing pains in chest intermittent
- Yellowish discharge bowel and vagina intermittent
- 18 month old squint intermittent
- Slight burning sensation in urethra intermittent
- Throbbing rectal pain intermittent
- Heart failure symptoms intermittent
- Sore axilla for months intermittent