Suggest treatment for insect bite on the upper eyelid
Could be a bite but must have been a very tiny insect. Be calm and observe!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this possible bite. I have reviewed the information fully and this is suggestive of a possible allergic reaction following an insect bite. This ls very unlikely to have been a spider or any big insect. There is also no possible poisoning from this as well after carefully reviewing the symptoms and all the provided information. Seen the significant decrease in the symptoms within 12hours, I will recommend that you monitor only at this time. Take Tylenol for the headaches and 25mg of Benadryl to relief the itches and inflammatory reaction. Please, report the progress to me in the next 12hours.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Infected insect bite treatment
- Treatment and cure for insect bite allergy
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment and cure for insect bite hypersensitivity
- Suggest treatment for insect bite allergy
- Treatment and cure for insect bite dermatitis
- Treatment for spider bites to eyelid
- What is the treatment for insect bite
- Treatment and cure for Insect bites
- Treatment for mosquito bite on eyelid