Suggest treatment for inner ear infection and vertigo
Investigation is needed
vertigo needs some time to get better. If you have taken antibiotic treatment for the infection then you just need some time.
Unilateral leg swelling and chest pain requires urgent investigation for serious conditions like deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. Your age and the lack of any important medical history (you haven't mentioned any problems) is against serious diagnoses like the aforementioned ones but they have to be excluded. Visiting the emergency room is the right next step for you.
Contact me again if you'd like more information. You can also provide more details regarding your symptoms (when did they start, describe the pain and its relation to the respiratory movements, any associated symptoms, etc)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acute inner ear infection
- Antibiotics for inner ear infection
- Effects of inner ear infection
- Treat inner ear infection
- Inner ear infection and scabs
- Inner ear infection in adults
- Steroids for inner ear infection
- Treatment and cure for inner ear infection
- Inner ear infection vertigo symptoms
- Inner ear infection vertigo
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?