Suggest treatment for ingestion of Paracetamol overdose
drink lots of water
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.
In some febrile condition paracetamol used up to 4 gram/day. You have taken 650x6 = 3900 mg paracetamol. it is very high dose but it is not so dangerous.
It is absorbed rapidly from stomach. So there is no use of vomiting now. It is excreted in urine and half life is approximately 3 hours. Drinking lots of water will eliminate drug faster from the body.
No need to worry much. Relax and take rest.
If you feel any major discomfort within 24 hours, then only consult doctor.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Paracetamol overdose treatment with homeopathic
- Avil 25 overdose treatment
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Treatment of the eptoin overdose
- Paracetamol overdose symptoms slight overdose
- Paracetamol overdose treatment
- Paracetamol overdose home treatment
- Zopiclone overdose treatment
- Paracetamol overdose treatment levels
- Treatment for overdose of sleeping pills