Suggest treatment for inflammation on penis after applying tea tree oil

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Hi i put tea tree oil on my penis and it goes red wht should i do to get rid of this. And yesterday i start getting white mark on my penis head . Wht is it. Do i need to worry abt it .i start applying hydrozole after it goes red. And nw its like this. Its never be like this . Its start happening since i start using hydrozole . aftr it goes red coz of tea tree oil
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Local application of steroid will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXXX

The cause of your symptoms is Balanoposthitis . It has been to r eaction to oil . It's hypersensitivity reaction.

I would suggest you local application of steroid ointment like Betamethasone. Discontinue use of other ointment.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD

Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 minute later
So wht should i use than to fix this up
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Local steroid ointment will be helpful

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings

Local application of steroid ointment like Betamethasone will be helpful.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak