Suggest treatment for inflammation of the eyelid
These symptoms indicate inflammations like hordeolum of the eyelid.
Welcome to Health care Magic.
I am Dr. DADAPEER K, an Ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.
I reviewed your history.
These symptoms indicate inflammation of the eye. Since you are having tiny white knob in the inner corner of the eyelid, this may indicate infections like hordeolum.
This requires treatment by the use of antibiotic eye drops like Moxifloxacin eye drops and antiinflammatory/analgesic drugs like Diclofenac tablets.
If possible do send me a photo of the affected eye so that I confirm the diagnosis and advice you accordingly.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vein inflammation treatment
- Inflammation in head taking aleva suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for eyelid inflammation
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea due to bowel inflammation
- Suggest treatment for recurrent antibiotic resistent gum inflammation
- Treatment for inflammation
- Treatment for muscle inflammation and tideness
- Suggest treatment for cervical inflammation and fatty liver
- Suggest treatment to lower the inflammation of the pancreas
- Suggest treatment for inflammation of penis skin