Suggest treatment for infertility
I am 33 y.o. female about to start IVF process. I have low AMH and borderline FSH (11.7).
I heard contradicting opinions about the best protocole for women with reduced ovarian reserve? What would be your recommendation: high dose of stims, or low dose...or even natural cycle?
Thank you! Best regards, XXXX
Micro dose flare protocol
I understand your concerns about low ovarian reserve.
You can opt for micro dose flare protocol with high dose gonadotropins.
In this protocol gonadotropin releasing hormone is used in beginning of cycle followed by gonadotropins to improve chances of getting more follicles.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for infertility when on tb medication
- Ecosprin 75 for infertility treatments
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Wysolone during infertility treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility inspite of having regular ovulation
- What treatment do you suggest for infertility
- Puva treatment and infertility
- Infertility due to mumps treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility
- Infertility treatment with a hbsag