Suggest treatment for infertility
ectopic pregnacy last month Aug6th she underwent surgery, removed her right tube. Then we decided to conceive naturally , no more fertility treatment is there any possibility of her natural conception with her only left tube?
we had Intercourse couple of days before, my wife is always complaining, after intercourse she is having pain in her uterus that pain will go off after her period only, will it be any issue with me or wife please suggest us
DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW.
Thanks for posting your query. Followings are my comments:
1) Yes, she can be pregnant naturally through left tube only if all fertility test reports are NORMAL. Unexplained infertility may be the reason of this case.
2) Pelvic infection (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) or surgical complication should be ruled out. She needs to undergo one pelvic ultrasound scan and complete blood count to rule out the cause and confirm the diagnosis. She may require antibiotic treatment. Kindly, consult with her gynecologist regarding this and take complete prescription.
Additionally, she would maintain genital hygiene properly (before and after sex each time), drink plenty of water to flush out body toxin, do urine examination (routine & culture), use VAGISIL cream for maintaining vaginal pH and lubrication.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish her good health and take care yourself.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for infertility when on tb medication
- Ecosprin 75 for infertility treatments
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Wysolone during infertility treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility inspite of having regular ovulation
- What treatment do you suggest for infertility
- Puva treatment and infertility
- Infertility due to mumps treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility
- Infertility treatment with a hbsag