Suggest treatment for infertility

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: My Husband's sperm count after 4-5 days abstinance is 60 million , however since we are trying for a baby we try to have sex every alternate day , however his semen quantity will be very less if done alternate days , is that ok given that some of it leaks out as well and get wasted? His sex drive isnt all that great from the time we are married and I dont get wet enough so we use a lube which might also be affecting his sperm quality. Please advise as to how I can increase his sex drive and how can we stop using a lube ? My husband is 32 yrs ..
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
AVOID USING LUBRICANT

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for choosing wwwhealthcaremagic.com
Your husband has good sperm count but motility is extremely important. Please tell how many are of motility grade 1 and 2. Quantity is important if it is less than 2 ml but lub is very likely to impair the quality of sperms so avoid using it. just relax, focus on pleasure only , not on how to get pregnant. Bring some novelty and experimentation in the way you make love.
DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 17 hours later
Here is the result after 4 to 5 days of abstinence

volume 2ml
color gryish white
reaction alkaline
sperm 60 million
liquefaction 20 minutes
progressive 50%
Sluggish 30%
Morphology 90% normal
pus cells 1 -2 hpf

given this pls let me know if the volume is less if we have sex alternate day is it good enough for conception?
epi cells nil
rbc nil
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Semen count is good

Detailed Answer:
Hello
This is very good for conception. so do not worry. Alternate day sex is also good for conception.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa