Suggest treatment for infertility when diagnosed with PCOD
i am PCOD patient..i want to conceive.. but it is not happening.. i am trying for past 2 years..my husband's semen report is normal.. i have been under medication for last 1.8 years.. but now i am not taking any medicine...
More details required
I need few more details before answering your question in detail:
1) Do you have regular menstrual cycles ? Once in how many days you get cycles?
2) Are you overweight? What's your height and weight ?
3) Have you done tube test (HSG) ?
4) Please upload any reports you have including dementia analysis report.
thanks for your prompt reply...
my menstrual cycles was regular till one year after my marriage.. but after then sometimes its on time ..and sometime not... And from last three times i have very heavy bleeding... my weight was 55 kg at my marriage and now i am 64 kg...my height is 5'4"...and i am sending my HSG, SSD and some harmone reports...
As mentioned earlier I have already done 5 IUI cycles. I think its not working in my case.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for infertility when on tb medication
- Treatment infertile eczema
- Wysolone during infertility treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility inspite of having regular ovulation
- What treatment do you suggest for infertility
- Infertility due to mumps treatment
- Suggest treatment for infertility
- Infertility treatment with a hbsag
- Pcod hypothyroidism miscarriages oligomenorrhea taking clomid laproscopy done infertility treatment
- What are chances of pregnancy when on infertility treatment