Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for indigestion with throat allergy

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 492 Questions
I am facing Frequently suffering with sour ace, indigestion and throat allergy
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 46 hours later
Brief Answer: HI Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for the query. Need not worry. Can take an over the counter antacid like omez - D(20mg) one a day before breakfast along with isapgula husk 2 teaspoon at night. Both are easily available easily over the counter. In addition can try following things and see if you feel better 1) regularize your eating habits 2) Eat healthy, avoid excess fat in diet, alcohol etc 3) Exercise regularly 4) do not eat too much at a time or stay hungry for long 5) take adequate sleep and ensure you do not sleep two hours after meals 6) avoid smoking, alcohol, tobacco if any 7) avoid stress whenever possible Can avoid throat allergies by ensuring avoidance of smoke, wear mask when you drive on road. If you still do not feel better then worthwhile visiting a gastroenterologist and getting basic evaluation and if suggested an endoscopy done. Hope this answers your query. Wish you speedy recovery. Happy to help
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor