Suggest treatment for indigestion and cough
You should change the medicine.
As you mentioned that Ritidine is not working since 2 weeks,it's better to change the medicine.
I prefer Rabeprazole 20mg tablet along with Levosulpiride tablet. I got excellent results with this combination.
Please take frequent small feeds.
GERD can cause cough.
If cough doesn't subside with the above medicine, please take Cough Syrup containing Codeine phosphate and Chlophenaramine maleate.
Nothing to worry. It will come down.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sinusitus and coughing
- Suggest treatment for severe coughing
- Suggest treatment for allergic cough
- Suggest treatment for indigestion with throat allergy
- Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and indigestion
- What treatment is suggested for indigestion
- What treatment is suggested for cough
- Suggest treatment for cold and cough
- Suggest treatment for wheezing cough
- Suggest treatment for persistent cough
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...