Suggest treatment for increased sensitivity in the teeth
Might be Dentinal Hypersensitivity..
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC..
I have gone through your query and can understand your concern..
As per your complain teeth sensitivity generally occurs due to opening up of the nerve fibres of the teeth that can cause sensitivity with hot and cool foods and drinks..
I would like to know a few more details so that I can guide you further..
1.Is the sensitivity present in all teeth or is present in a single tooth?
2.Since how long is sensitivity present?
3.Is sensitivity to cool fluids only or both hot and cold foods/fluids?
4.Do you have any infected/decayed teeth?
Please revert back with answers..
As required plz note the queries:
1.Is the sensitivity present in all teeth or is present in a single tooth?-All
2.Since how long is sensitivity present?-2-3months
3.Is sensitivity to cool fluids only or both hot and cold foods/fluids? -both hot and cold
4.Do you have any infected/decayed teeth?- no infected teeth
Seems to be Dentinal Hypersensitivity only..
As per your complain it seems that you are suffering from dentinal hypersensitivity and it is the cause for generalized sensitivity to hot and cold in all teeth..
I would suggest you to start using Desensitizing toothpaste over the teeth..
You can massage the paste over the teeth and leave it for about a minute and then bursh it off..
Do it twice a day for 15 days and then switch to your regular toothpaste..
Avoid taking very hot and cold foods/ fluids and let them be at room temperature to prevent discomfort..
Brush your teeth for only 2 minutes and avoid brushing for long durations..
You can revert back for further queries..
Hope this information helps..
Some products are advised underneath..
As per your query some of the good desensitizing pastes that you can take are like Senquel-F,
RA Thermoseal, Sensoform etc..
Any further queries are welcome..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to increase weight
- Sensitive teeth treatment
- Sensitive teeth aruvedic treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment to increase height
- Ayurvedic treatment for sensitive teeth
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm count
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm motility
- Sensitive teeth during ivf treatments
- Suggest treatment to increase heigt
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess