Suggest treatment for increased frequency of defecation in children
increased transit time
Since your son is recovered, the formed stool is a good sign and eating well are very good. What is most important is the activity and feeding, if they are back to normal you should not worry about the frequency of the stool. After acute GE, one third of kids exhibits accelerates orocecal transit, increases the frequency of bowel movements
Because of the antibiotic which was strong like Amikacin the colon tries to shed it quickly and thereby increased motility. You should observe here that there is good absorption of water and the stool was forming.
Just keep feeding him what he likes and good amount of water to compensate for summer losses as well.
hope this answers.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to increase weight
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for chapped hands in children
- Suggest treatment to increase height
- What is the treatment in defecating with blood
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm count
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm motility
- Suggest treatment to increase heigt
- Have endometriosis getting back pain while defecating required treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower right abdominal pain while defecating