Suggest treatment for hypothyroidism
There is no scientific recommendation for any homeopathic solutions for hypothyroidism.
If she truly has hypothyroidism she must be given appropriate doses of a prescription medication called levothyroxine. This is vital for her optimal growth and development.
Once she is on levothyroxine, there is no dietary intervention necessary.
Regular blood tests will be necessary to ensure she is getting adequate amounts of levothyroxine
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypothyroidism after rai treatment
- Treatment of anaemia with hypothyroidism
- Suggest treatment for primary hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism after iodine treatment
- Hypothyroidism treatment weight loss
- What treatment is suggested for hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism and pcos natural treatment
- Suggest treatment for weight gain due to hypothyroidism
- Radioactive iodine treatment for hypothyroidism
- Hypothyroidism after radiation treatment