Suggest treatment for hypothyroidism and PCOS

Posted on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: Im 32 years old with hypothyroid and pcos. Thyroid levels are in control but I haven't conceived yet. I'm not obese either, maybe a couple of kilos overweight. I have a sedentary lifestyle with normal food habits ( no fried food or calorie rich diet). Will evecare capsules help me?

I was diagnosed with a fibroid and dermoid cyst on each ovary 1.5 years ago for which I underwent laproscopy and myomectomy.
Answered by Dr. Kunjan H Shah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
TREATMENT OF PCOS is necessary. Evecare enhances ferility.

Detailed Answer:

HYPOTHYROID, PCOS , DERMOID CYST AND FIBROID -> all these can cause difficulty in conception.

As you told, thyroid is normal and fibroid and dermoid cyst removed, so these are not associated with infertility now in your case.

PCOS is associated with obesity and multiple ovarian cyst which cause delayed menses. in this, lifestyle modification, reduction of weight and metformin is very useful for conception. ovulation induction is useful to achieve pregnancy in such patients.

Evecare contains XXXXXXX and satavari and it is known to enhance fertility and regularize the menstrual cycle. so with other treatment for PCOS as described above, evecare can help you to improve chances of pregnancy.

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY ANSWER.
THANKS DR KUNJAN H SHAH

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Kunjan H Shah 12 hours later
Can I achieve conception with good diet, exercise and evecare? I had 2 cycles of clomid 2 yrs back and I conceived in 2nd cycle but it was a chemical pregnancy which got miscarried in 7th week. Now I want to conceive without treatment so hoping that exercise, diet and natural herbal medicine like eve care can help. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. Kunjan H Shah 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
you need definitive treatment of PCOS besides diet ,exercise and evecare

Detailed Answer:
welcome

i understood your concern.
continue taking medication for thyroid for good control that will help you in conception.
As you have problem of PCOS, diet control, life style modification , and exercise can help you to increase the chances of conception along with eve care.

Remember that all this helps to improve conception chances but definitive care of PCOS is must for which you need additional treatment. you may required ovulation induction with clomid again for conception for which consultation with gynecologist is required.

HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER
thanks
dr kunjan h shah
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Kunjan H Shah 35 hours later
Ok thank you doctor. I will visit a gynaec soon. I'm taking 2 capsules of evecare - 1 in the morning and 1 at night. Can I continue that? For how long?
Answered by Dr. Kunjan H Shah 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you can continue evecare as per your gynecologist wish.

Detailed Answer:
welcome
thanks for your query

yes, you can continue evecare as it will enhances chance of conception.
as you are going to consult gynecologist, better you follow the treatment protocol of your doctor. so take tablet if your gynecologist wishes.

take regular treatment and you will conceive.
please tell me whenever you become pregnant.
thanks
dr kunjan h shah
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Dr. Kunjan H Shah