• question-icon

Suggest treatment for hypospadias

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have an atonic bladder I have been told the probable was caused is because I have a Hypospadius
which caused the bladder not to empty a urologist in the Navy was going to Fix it to help reduce the number of bladder infections his other option was to perform a operation on the bladder neck . is it possable thjat would have fixed the problem while the bladder was still munitioning YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is due to congenital developmental aberration of the lower urinary tract

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

Hypospadias is associated developmental abnormality of the lower portion of the urinary tract and hence the innervation to the bladder or its outlet might not be proper. This leads to atonic bladder. The solution can be either to tone up the bladder using certain injections or to strengthen the muscles of the bladder neck using surgical intervention. Definitely the bladder will continue to collect the urine all through. I do not understand what exactly you mean to ask. I would request you to clarify. Based on that I would definitely try to help you out.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha