• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for hypospadias

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have an atonic bladder I have been told the probable was caused is because I have a Hypospadius
which caused the bladder not to empty a urologist in the Navy was going to Fix it to help reduce the number of bladder infections his other option was to perform a operation on the bladder neck . is it possable thjat would have fixed the problem while the bladder was still munitioning YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is due to congenital developmental aberration of the lower urinary tract

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

Hypospadias is associated developmental abnormality of the lower portion of the urinary tract and hence the innervation to the bladder or its outlet might not be proper. This leads to atonic bladder. The solution can be either to tone up the bladder using certain injections or to strengthen the muscles of the bladder neck using surgical intervention. Definitely the bladder will continue to collect the urine all through. I do not understand what exactly you mean to ask. I would request you to clarify. Based on that I would definitely try to help you out.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Answered by
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1954

Answered : 4438 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Recent questions on  Hypospadias

doctor1 MD

Sir my son is born with undescended testicle and hypospadias. and for this me and my hubby have already consulted the doctor and for undescended...

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...i am from india and living as afemale with genital organ...

doctor1 MD

im having some pain in my testicle, on the epididimis head. some pain in the glans at the meatus. i had a hypospadia when i was young

doctor1 MD

Hello I am 23 year old male ,i have got some tests done in which my dheas-187,testerone-258 and prolactin-19 and esr -45,got gynecomastia surgery...

doctor1 MD

Sir, i am 32 Years old Unmarried Boy.I am suffer from Hypaspodias diseases till birth .The hole in my penis is below,and the doctor suggest me the...

doctor1 MD

Hi sir I have one problem that is my penis turn black from base tip of penis to front tip of penis I'm doing exclerating movement from last ten...

doctor1 MD

Hi, my son is 9 years old and has primary enuresis. He was born with mild hypospadias which was operated at 6 month. He is emotionally and socially...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

183 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha
  • Q - Suggest treatment for severe loose motion

  • Q - Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...

  • Q - Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain

  • Q - Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?

  • Q - What causes unusual sweating?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS

  • Q - What are the side effects of Superglue injection?

  • Q - Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth

  • Q - Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for severe constipation