Suggest treatment for hypertension
Undefined Abnormal ECG
Generally it is due to chronic hypertension.
Left axis deviation is a common finding in hypertensive patients.It is due to increases in mass of left ventricle.
In chronic hypertension,heart has to pump blood against pressure and in long time it causes hypertrophy(increase)of left ventricle muscles.
You don't worry about this finding.You should try to keep your blood pressure in normal limit.
Left axis deviation may also be due to left anterior fascicular block.It may be a normal variant especially in obese person.You need proper evaluation by a cardiologist.
ECHO can be done for confirmation.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hypertension with depression
- Sinus tachycardia hypertension treatment
- Suggest treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Suggest treatment for hypertension
- Suggest treatment for hypertension inspite of using bisoporolol
- Suggest treatment for insomnia caused due to depression and hypertension
- Natural treatment portal hypertension
- What treatment is suggested for hypertension
- Ivf treatment and hypertension
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss
- Been sick. Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and...
- How to get rid of constipation?
- Intense pains in legs and have a meniscus injury. Having lower body...
- Alcoholic and type two diabetic. What does the blood result indicate?
- Smell in urine. Epididymitis attack with pain at the base of penis....
- Experiencing pain in lower left abdomen. Painful to push and frequent...
- Noticed spotting after sex. Is this sign of pregnancy?
- Seem to be having gallbladder attack. Undergone gall bladder removal....
- Tightness in the testicles and pain in tip of the penis. Underlying cause?
- Taking statin. Found a small benign liver cyst in CT scan. Are they...