Suggest treatment for hyperhidrosis
Needs supportive care and work up
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Weeping left leg with soaked wet socks indicate some local infection process as its unilateral so hyperhidrosis ( oversweating) causes are ruled out. Right now just take the sock out, apply some topical cream of antifungal like terebenafine and wash the cloath and dry with a soft cloth. Just a day history with no trauma or infection in past could be just overuse of socks or climate heat or humidity. Any how it needs to be addressed if there is any color change, swelling or any significant trauma history. Talk to your doctor and let them sort it out for you.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for nocturnal hyperhidrosis
- Hyperhidrosis treatment by unani medicine
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis
- Treatment and cure for focal hyperhidrosis
- Medical treatment for hyperhidrosis
- Treatment and cure for palmar hyperhidrosis
- Treatment and cure for cranial hyperhidrosis
- Is botox used in the treatment of hyperhidrosis?
- Treatment and cure for hyperhidrosis
- Treatment and cure for essential hyperhidrosis