Suggest treatment for hydrocele
the other other testical did this a few years back. I take blood thinners and am diabetic.
Better get Hydrocelectomy done to resolve the problem permanently.
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have hydrocele and you have drained (Aspirated ) it thrice .
At the outset I would like to explain patho physiology of hydrocele.Tunica Vaginalis an sheath that covers Testis has two layers .The inner layer secretes a thin watery fluid and the outer layer absorbs the same fluid .This fluid acts as lubricant for free movements of testicle in scrotal sac depending upon atmospheric temperature .However whenever there is imbalance in secretion and absorption of this fluid it starts getting accumulated between these two layers causing swelling of scrotal sac what is called as Hydrocele .
You have aspirated (Drained_)this fluid twice but since this imbalance is continued it starts recurring again .In view of you being diabetic and on blood thinners there is high risk of getting bleeding and infection due to repeated aspiration .
Hence I would suggest you to get operated .This will resolve your problem foe for ever .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrocele self treatment
- Suggest treatment for left epididymis cyst and hydrocele
- Shy hydrocele treatment
- Non surgical treatment for hydrocele
- Have developed an hydrocele suggest treatment without surgery
- Unani treatment for hydrocele
- Suggest treatment for hydrocele relapse
- Home treatment for hydrocele
- Suggest treatment for swelling and clear discharge from hydrocele
- Herbal treatment for hydrocele
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?