Suggest treatment for hot flushes
I understand your concern but other alternatives than HRT for treatment of menopausal symptoms are a little and havent same effect as HRT.
But side effects like increased risk of breast cancer,increased risks of stroke
,deep vein thrombosis and dementia are caused by long use of HRT.
There are some tips that you can use other than HRT:
There is some evidence that women who are more active tend to have fewer symptoms of the menopause.
The best activity is regular sustained aerobic exercise, such as regular swimming or jogging.
Avoid spicy food, caffeine and alcohol.
Wearing lighter-weight clothing, sleeping in a cooler room, and reducing stress may reduce the number of hot flushes.
2.Use antidepressant medicines (SSRIs and SNRIs)or clonidine
A trial of one to two weeks is usually enough to find out whether it is going to work or not. If symptoms improve, a longer course may then be prescribed.
3.Use of foods and herbal rich of isoflavones
Before using these tips please consult your gynecologist.
ALL THE BEST
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for facial flushing
- Suggest treatment for hot flashes and day sweats
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment and cure for flushing
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Treatment and cure for hot flushing
- Hot flushes treatment for menopause
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Treatment for loose stools and hot flushes