Suggest treatment for hot flashes, nausea and vomiting
I would explain as follows:
Regarding you concern I would explain that the above clinical symptomatology could be related to gallbladder issues, but in such case right upper abdominal pain is frequently present. When inflammation occurs, fever may appear intermittently.
Coming to this point, a careful physical exam coupled with an abdominal ultrasound and lab inflammatory tests (PCR, ESR, complete blood count) is advisable.
Other issues to be considered as well are thyroid gland disorder and at this point thyroid hormones level should be tested, but also anxiety disorders may be a cause in certain cases.
You should discuss with his attending physician on the above mentioned issues.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
In case of any further uncertainties, feel free to ask em again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea vomiting swollen legs mild headache treatment
- Nausea vomiting dizziness hot flashes
- Hunger nausea vomiting
- Suggest treatment for hot flashes and day sweats
- Diarrhea nausea vomiting everyday
- Green stool nausea vomiting
- Nausea vomiting red face
- Is haldol used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting?
- Treatment for nausea vomiting tiredness after taking effexor
- Meth nausea vomiting smoke