Suggest treatment for hives
Fungal infection is a possibility
Hello. thank you for writing to us.
I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have gone through your query and I have noted your concern.
Perhaps you have a fungal infection. An image wiukd have helped in confirming.
Sweat, heat and humidity in body folds favor growth of the fungus. Fungal infection is usually itchy.
I suggest you to use an OTC topical antifungal e.g clotrimazole 1% cream or miconazole nitrate 2% cream or Nizoral 2% cream, twice daily.
In addition you may also take an oral antihistamine e.g cetrizine 10mg once daily for symptomatic relief from itch.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for hives
- Treatment and cure for chronic hives
- Is zyrtec used in the treatment of hives ?
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Best treatment for hives
- Treatment for hives rash
- Hives treatment in pathanamthitta
- Treatment and cure for Hives
- Natural treatments for hives
- Suggest treatment for hives like symptoms on handselbowschest and armpit