Suggest treatment for hives on hands,palms and neck
Hello & thank you for submitting your question to HCM.
Your exact question is unclear, but I will attempt to provide my thoughts as to what the symptoms and laboratory values may represent.
Elevated IgE may be seen in a variety of clinical conditions. The symptoms you describe occurring in your son sound more consistent with an allergic (Atopic) or inflammatory / autoimmune condition, or even an infection.
It is possible that additional laboratory studies are needed such as complete blood count with differential and/or Serologic studies for other protein/antibody levels--this would be up to the discretion of the physician you see. High hemoglobin may be seen in the setting of dehydration or in reactive conditions. It will be important to monitor renal/kidney function. The hives may be something called urticaria.
It would also be reasonable to see a Rheumatologist if you are unable to get a definitive diagnosis from either of these specialists.
I hope this was helpful and you will have a productive visit with the specialists next week.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for hives
- Treatment and cure for chronic hives
- Is zyrtec used in the treatment of hives ?
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Best treatment for hives
- Treatment for hives rash
- Hives treatment in pathanamthitta
- Treatment and cure for Hives
- Natural treatments for hives
- Suggest treatment for hives like symptoms on handselbowschest and armpit