Suggest treatment for hives and soreness on legs
Following information are needed for a specific answer...
Hi my dear,
1. First, can you please provide a photo of the sores on your legs?
2. For how long have you had such problems?
3. Do you suffer from any metabolic (chronic) disease: diabetes? thyroid issues? kidneys? electrolytes/vitamins balance test?
4. Have you done any test so far: allergy? biopsy of sores? blood work? hormonal balance?
5. What medications have you tried so far?
6. Have you done any cardiac tests for irregular heart beats: ECG? echocardiogram? Holter monitoring? stress test?
7. Are you taking any medication for your irregular heart beat?
Looking forward to have these information to complete your health background and give a more specific opinion.
Fecal examinations are advised as following...
Hi back my dear,
Thank you for providing further details.
Taking into account all your new information, to my opinion, you should run fecal analysis:
- examination of stool for ova/parasites
- culture of stool
- abdominal ultrasound
Sometimes, intestinal parasites can also cause such frequent hives, especially if you consume pork products.
You can discuss this further with your doctor.
Another thing is about your thyroid gland. I'd suggest to get re-tested and start therapy if needed. We cannot judge without having the lab reports and your physical evaluation. When a medication should be taken, then, you must take it.
Depression occurs when you cannot tolerate what is happening to you. You should ask for help of your relatives, or friends. If they can't help, then, professional (medical) help is required.
You should understand that there is a solution for everything. If the medication for allergy you took did not work, then, should try another one. Get the stool analysis done and hopefully, you'll find the answers.
All the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for hives
- Treatment and cure for chronic hives
- Is zyrtec used in the treatment of hives ?
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Best treatment for hives
- Treatment for hives rash
- Hives treatment in pathanamthitta
- Treatment and cure for Hives
- Natural treatments for hives
- Suggest treatment for hives like symptoms on handselbowschest and armpit
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?