Suggest treatment for hives after having Minocycline
She only took 2 capsules in total of the antibiotic Minocycline 100 mg.
itchyng possible allergy but other symptoms not
Hi and welcome.
COnsidering your story I thing that hives and itchyng are very probbaly allergic reaction to antibiotic and it should be stopped of course.
Abdominal symptoms are not common side effects of allergic reactions to antibiotics. Usually it is only pain or cramps in middle of abdomen. If fever and diarrhea is associated then it sound like any other enterocolitis. So I dont think that it is necessary to go to ER. Treat it with easier food and plenty of fluids and paracetamol if fever more than 38C.
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for hives
- Treatment and cure for chronic hives
- Is zyrtec used in the treatment of hives ?
- Suggest treatment for skin hives on body
- Best treatment for hives
- Treatment for hives rash
- Hives treatment in pathanamthitta
- Treatment and cure for Hives
- Natural treatments for hives
- Suggest treatment for hives like symptoms on handselbowschest and armpit