Suggest treatment for hip pain
Any suggestions on what it could be, before I get shuffled to the wrong Dr. Again?
Pelvic MRI scan will help.
Hello, Welcome to HCM,
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain in the left hip that you have can be due to a torn ligament or any other soft tissue abnormality or a nerve root compression. This can be best diagnosed by an MRI scan. An X-ray can only detect any bony abnormality in the area. It is best to get a pelvic MRI done as already suggested by your Doctor for proper diagnosis.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
You are welcome.
I am happy I could help.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for hip pain
- Treatment and cure for chronic hip pain
- What is the treatment for hip pain
- Hip pain treatment options
- Suggest treatment for back and hip pain
- What is the treatment for right hip pain
- Treatment for bilateral hip pain
- Suggested for mra for hip pain suggestions
- What is the best treatment for back and hip pain
- Suggest treatment for hip pain