Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
Your sugar levels are pretty high.
In general: 80–120 mg/dL (4.4–6.6 mmol/L) before meals or 100–140 mg/dL (5.5–7.7 mmol/L) after 2 hours of meal is the normal range.
Your current levels are quite high and indicate diabetes.Blood tests HbA1C can confirm this.
You need urgent care of doctor to bring the levels down. Doctor will treat you with oral antidiabetic, but there are good chances doctor might want you to take insulin.
Please see doctor sooner, higher sugar levels can lead to emergency situations.
Hope this helps.
please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Yes, try the medications and keep record of sugar levels.Over a period some trial and error is needed in all patients to adjust to correct dosage and medications.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of high mchc level
- Suggest the treatment to lower high bilirubin level
- Suggest treatment and precautions for high triglesaride level
- Suggest treatment for high blood glucose levels
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high level of prolactin
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- Treatment for sugar level 350
- Suggest treatment for high tsh level
- Suggest treatment for high immunoglobin level
- Swelling of stomach after food, back pain.Taken metronidazole. Is there...
- Severe abdominal pain leading to difficulty in walking. Wee sample,...
- Suffering from early erectile dysfunction. Need help
- Lower spinal bone touches the nerve. MRI and LS spine done. Prescribed...
- Feeling discomfort in neck, muscular pain in arms and legs
- Not feeling like eating, fast heart beats. Is nasogastric tube useful?
- Sore and tender spot on breast with discoloration. Blood report normal...
- Sprained ankle, fracture, ankle exercises done. Anything else for cure?
- Nose and head injury, headache. Taken panadol. Should further treatment...
- Chest x-ray showed evidence of fibrotic scarring with few parenchymal...