Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
High blood sugar and Liver function changes.
Thank you for asking Health care magic forum.
I have gone through your query.Your sugar level fasting and post prandial is very high which indicates diabetes.Have you tested sugar levels recently?.A HbA1c level also should be checked which will give you impression about last 3 months sugar level.
You bilirubin level and alkaline phosphatase levels are increased and SGPT is slightly elevated.so a mild bile stasis can be suspected like bile stones or parasitic infestation.An Ultrasound abdomen should be carried out to rule out that.
You should start treatment for diabetes.Initially can be started with metformin and DPP4 inhibitors like sitagliptin.
Hope this may help you.Let me know if anything unclear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of high mchc level
- Suggest the treatment to lower high bilirubin level
- Suggest treatment and precautions for high triglesaride level
- Suggest treatment for high blood glucose levels
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high level of prolactin
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- Treatment for sugar level 350
- Suggest treatment for high tsh level
- Suggest treatment for high immunoglobin level