Suggest treatment for high levels of liver enzymes
It shows severe injury to the liver tissue.
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you to my virtual clinic HCM!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns.
The enzymes are secreted by the injured liver parenchyma and is due to the active inflammation and infection going on in the liver parenchyma and the associated structures.
Reasons may be:
Viral hepatitis like Hepatitis- A, B, C, D, E
Some medications that are toxic to liver.
Some foods like some mushrooms (some typical types are dangerous and hepatotoxic).
It goes according to the reason for the disease that is behind the liver injury.
Patient need to be properly evaluated for the possible cause by an expert Gastroenterologist who is trained to treat such cases. He will run a battery of tests to diagnose the case that includes but not limited to Blood work, Ultrasound right upper quadrant of the abdomen and a CT abdomen if needed.
Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns or doubts. I will be more than happy to get back to you in no time. If satisfied here, please give a generous five star rating and don't forget to close the discussion.
For any disease you have, a timely follow-up after sometime regarding the treatment efficacy and to see any need to change the treatment options is very necessary. Keep a follow up some days after this visit session ends.
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
Click the link to open my profile. Click 'Ask Me a Question' anytime for super fast expert medical help!!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High liver enzymes levels high cholesterol levels suggestions
- High liver enzymes cholesterol levels suggestions to lower levels
- High level liver enzymes marijuana
- What is the treatment for itp and high liver enzymes
- High liver enzyme levels in newborns
- High potassium and liver enzyme levels
- Suggest treatment for elevated liver enzymes
- High liver enzymes high calcium levels
- High liver enzyme pregnancy levels
- Dangerous high liver enzyme level