Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for high immunoglobin level

User rating for this question
Answered by

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1804 Questions
Dr, my allergy and immunoglobin level is 1805 iu. What should i do. I am suffering from allergy for past 2 yrs
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Need anti allergic treatment. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. Your immunoglobulin level is very high. You need treatment depending on what allergic symptoms you have. If you have wheezing you need corticosteroid inhalers , if you have sneezing you need same medicines as nasal sprays. Monteleukast 10 mg is usually given once daily in myclinic for all kinds of allergic patients . You also need to do allergy skin test to find out which are your triggers so that you can avoid them. Wishing you great health. Regards Dr Arun
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for high immunoglobin level 12 minutes later
Dr XXXXXXX ,tnk u so much. I am having allergy like itching named as urticaria and there is no cold or sneezing. also i am taking atarax 10 mg once in 3 days. Also i am taking depression treatment. Where can i do allergy test. how long should i take the monteleukast tablet. is this disease curable. What type of food should i take.
Answered by Dr. Arun 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes you can Detailed Answer: Hi, You can take monteleukast with levo cetrizine ,.available together as single tablet once daily for urticaria . It can be taken for long duration like years together. The side effects are minimal. Skin testing done in specialised allergy clinics as well as few top labs in your city. The kind of foods you need to avoid will be revealed in your skin test.. This disease can be curable if the causative triggers are identified and stopped , For this you need allergy testing
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor