Suggest treatment for high cholesterol
HDL - 43mg/dl
LDL - 219mg/dl
Cholesterol - 274 mg/dl
Uric Acid - 7.18 mg/dl
Under CBC: Basophils is 0% & PDW 16.8
1) What medicine can you suggest me to control above?
2) What precaution do i need to take care?
3) Pl advise diet which helps to control cholesterol.
homoeopathic treatment required
Homoepathy is well known for treatment in such cases.
There may be many reason for increase in lipid and cholestrol level in the body. But it can be controlled by use of medicine, control in diet and exercise.
I am suggesting you some medicine start as prescibed
Cholestrinum 3x 4 lills three times in a day
Urtica urens Q 20 drops three times in day with half cup of warm water
uric acid 3x 4 pills twice in a day
Take the medicine for a month and revert me back
Avoid- stop all fried and spicy meal fatty diet oily food, dal, alcohol etc
Adv - exercise and light meal.
This will help you to reduce your cholestrol level in range
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
Pl also clarify few more points:
1) Does homeopathy really controls cholesterol as whomsoever i have asked, everybody suggested me to go for alopathy.
2) I have heard that if some one takes cholesterol medicines, he/she continues taking medicine for life long. Is it a fact or a myth?
3) Is my Uric acid really high which require a medicine to control?
4) What is "Basophils is 0% & PDW 16.8"? How important are they to maintain good health?
5) Name of the medicines which you have suggested to me are: Cholestrinum, Urtica urens Q and uric acid ?
Homeopathy has good result in lipid and cholesterol control and we have patients who are under the treatment and they are getting benefited by the homeopathy medicine, but its solely your decision to select mode of treatment. Cholesterol level in the body can not only be controlled by the medicine you have to follow strict diet plan and daily routine for exercise. If you do so it will be good for your health and body and it will also eliminate the dependency on the medicine.
It is not necessary to continue the medication as long as you are regular for diet and exercise. But there are some case who are totally dependent on the medicine because of irregularity in medicine and treatment. in your case you need not to go for long treatment. But regular Lipid and Cholesterol test is advise.
7.20 mg/dl is considered as border line and it needs to be controlled. Its a alarming sign you should start thinking about your health seriously.
basophils cell are blood component and they are white blood cell. they shows response of body in any allergic or inflammatory condition. suppose your body is affected by any foreign micro-organism the level of basophils increase and form a line of defense against the microorganism.
Name of the medicine are Cholestrinum, Urtica urens and uric acid.
Hope this is clear to you
if you want any further clarification on any thing feel free to ask
I will continue with homeopathy treatment.
So, if my Basophils is zero then its a matter of concern. Isn't it? How can i improvise it?
And what is PDW?
Repeat Lipid profile after a month.
PDW is Platelets distribution width. This phenomena is related to platelets count in the body.
Basophil and PDW are blood component. Normal range of Basophils is 0-1% and PDW is 13.6(+/-)4.
Basophils range are normal in your body but PDW range shifted toward borderline.
No need to worry on basophils but you should think about lipid, cholesterol and uric acid level.
If they are not controlled then they could affect your heart.
Start the medicine and control your diet, it will help you to normalize your findings.
Adv- Repeat Lipid and cholesterol test after the month
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest diet for high cholesterol treatment
- Treatment and cure for Slightly high cholesterol
- Treatment and cure for high cholesterol level
- Have high cholesterol suggest medication
- Suggest measures to reduce high cholesterol
- Treatment and cure for controlled high cholesterol
- Natural high cholesterol treatment
- Treatment and cure for borderline high cholesterol
- Treatment and cure for high cholesterol
- High cholesterol causes and treatment
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...