Suggest treatment for high blood sugar,fatigue and hair fall

Question
Yesterday I was diagnosed with elevated blood sugar, elevated triglycerides with high cholesterol, Hypercalcemia and Polyarthralgia. I was prescribed with Lovastatin 20 mg Co Q-10 100mg, Vitamin D3 1000, fish oil and told not to take calcium. I am concerned with the symptoms I have been having for about 20 years of feeling fatigued, sleepy, my hair falling out and thinning mainly around the frontal area, my throat feels swollen, depressed, irritable, no sex drive, I feel cloudy especially in the morning and have pain in my body. I do not feel the later issues where addressed and the symptoms I mentioned contribute to me having a less than perfect quality of life. At times I can't do normal things, it all interferes with me living a normal happy life.
Posted Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Calcium abnormalities

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I went through your query and understood your concerns.

Most of your symptoms can be explained with calcium abnormalities. In our body calcium levels should be maintained with in a narrow range. Any deviations from normal range results in varied symptoms.
With correction of calcium levels, there should be improvement in your life

Raised sugar levels and cholesterol levels may not present with any symptom initially but they affect functioning of many organs in our body in later stage, if not controlled with treatment.

I appreciate you are already on treatment for raised sugar and cholesterol levels. Be compliant to them. Get regular monitoring done.

Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.