Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you i would like to tell you that yes the mix is alright but as your blood pressure is still staying high so its advisable that you should consult your doctor as the medicine dose needs to be adjusted.
So along with medicines you should also control your diet to control blood pressure.
1. You should take low salt diet
2. Fried food items should be avoided
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited (if you do)
4. Start going for a morning walk daily for atleast 30 mins a day for 5 days a week.
I hope this information will be helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for high blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure natural treatments
- Paroxetine treatment for high blood pressure
- Constant high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure emergency treatment
- High blood pressure symptoms treatment
- Postpartum high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure hypertension treatment