Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
Well I presume that you are taking your medicines without missing them even 1 time .
You have not mentioned the dose of any of your medicines .
If your Bp medicines are not on their maximum dosage then I can increase the dosage of Carvedilol ( for that I need to know what dose you are on now ). So kind tell me on what dose you are on .
Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg once daily
Zoloft 50 mg once daily
Xanax 0.5 mg four times daily
the dose of carvediol can be optimised
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The carvediol is in the family of drugs called beta blockers. These agents , in addition to reducing blood pressure , can also reduce the heart rate.
The dose range of the carvediol is 6.25 mg twice daily up to 25 mg twice daily so there is room for it to be increased.
You may want to consider visiting your doctor for an assessment and modification of your meds.
He or she may initially increase to 12.5 mg twice daily before moving up to 25 mg twice daily.
There are many hypertensive persons who need at least 3 medications for control. If the use of higher doses of carvediol and hydrochlorothiazide are not helpful then you may need another antihypertensive from another drug family.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for high blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure natural treatments
- Paroxetine treatment for high blood pressure
- Constant high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure emergency treatment
- High blood pressure symptoms treatment
- Postpartum high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure hypertension treatment