Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
selection of drug depends on patient comorbidities
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
There is no seperate best drug category for treatment of blood pressure. There are about 30 number of drugs available in the market for treating blood pressure, but treatment depends on age, body weight, associated comorbidities like diabetes, heart diseases, stroke . so the selection of combination of drugs is decided after taking clinical history from the patient.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for high blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure natural treatments
- Paroxetine treatment for high blood pressure
- Constant high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure emergency treatment
- High blood pressure symptoms treatment
- Postpartum high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure hypertension treatment
- What causes heaviness in lungs with pain in lungs and ribs?
- What causes loss in taste?
- Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking Loperamide?
- Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been...
- Is parasoft cream safe to use for dry skin?
- Does Iron Sucrose or Iron Dextran contain blood?
- What causes gout, foot rash and bumps on neck inspite of using metroprolol?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent balanitis
- Can Lexapro,Nexium,Trazadone and Hydroxyine Pam be taken together?