Suggest treatment for high blood pressure with history of heart attack
Nothing to do right now, but a lot to do longterm
Your blood pressure is slightly elevated. There is nothing to do immediately . You have two ways for future
1. to follow healthy lifestyle, do not smoke, lose weigh and exercise . For losing weight you should restrict carbohydrates in your diet, eat with small portions, don't eat after 7 pm, don't drink soda, don't eat fast food, restrict salt and animal fats. Exercise at least 3 times per week. After some time your blood pressure will decrease , the lifestyle changes will be favorable for your organism and you will be feeling well
2. you can measure you BP systematically , if there are high data frequently you should see your doctor and discuss adding the second medication for the BP . Also consult your physiatrist/neurologist for your dizziness and other neurological symptoms
Wish you good health
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why eating salty foods would increase the risk of heart attack to people who suffer from high blood pressure
- Treatment for high blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
- What is the treatment for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure natural treatments
- Constant high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure emergency treatment
- High blood pressure symptoms treatment
- Postpartum high blood pressure treatment
- High blood pressure hypertension treatment
- What does borderline right axis deviation and anteroseptal infarct...
- Should i stop Diltiazem inspite of its side effects?
- What does my NMR test report mean?
- Can gout cause high blood pressure?
- What causes fuzzy feeling in head with high heart rate and low BP?
- What causes muscle cramps in legs inspite of having metoprolol?
- Suggest treatment for left atrial enlargement
- Does myocardial stunning and hibernation cause harm to one's heart?
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure with history of heart attack
- Suggest remedy for pain in chest