Suggest treatment for high blood pressure, headaches, syncope and facial flushing
I would recommend peforming some tests:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms could be related to the beginning of arterial hypertension.
Other possible causes (of secondary hypertension) to consider would be:
1- thyroid dysfunction
2- chronic inflammation (like arthritis, etc.)
3- adrenal gland dysfunction.
Coming to this point, I would recommend consulting with your doctor for a physical exam and some tests:
- a chest X ray study
- a cervical spine X ray study for chronic degeneration of the vertebral column
- complete blood count, PCR, ESR for inflammation
- thyroid hormone levels
- cortisol plasma levels for adrenal gland dysfunction
- Rheumatoid factor levels
- ANA, XXXXXXX levels to search for a possible connective tissue disorder.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above issues.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure headache chills
- High blood pressure headaches after birth
- Nausea irregular heartbeat high blood pressure headache
- High blood pressure headache medicine
- Fainting high blood pressure headaches
- High blood pressure headache for three days
- High blood pressure headaches right arm tingling
- High blood pressure headaches meth related
- Sudden high blood pressure headache
- High blood pressure headache
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?