Suggest treatment for high blood pressure and sinus infection
Probably related to anxiety/stress from the sinus problem!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about the high blood pressure numbers and the sinus infection your wife has. These blood pressure values are probably increased because of the difficult times she is going through. They are not that alarming and can be easily explain by the stress and anxiety that accompanies illness.
Maybe you are concerned about high blood pressure. This is not the right time to assess her for this because illness would naturally cause an increase in this value. After she recovers from her sinus infection,, i suggest you monitor the values again so that we can take away the effects of stress and anxiety. Only then would we be able to fully interpret her numbers.
In all, the borderline nature of these blood pressure reading given her ongoing sinus infection is not in strong support of hypertension.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus high blood pressure
- Treatment for high blood pressure
- Does sinus infection cause high blood pressure
- Suggest treatment for high blood pressure
- High blood pressure and sinusitis
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- High blood pressure natural treatments
- High blood pressure emergency treatment
- High blood pressure symptoms treatment
- Postpartum high blood pressure treatment