Suggest treatment for high BP
I recommend to consult your wife to the ER doctor.
Thank you for asking on HCM!
I recommend to consult immediately your wife to the nearest emergency department, as a general medical check up is necessary, and a prompt medical treatment should be applied.
Meanwhile, if ER doctor is not accessible soon, she can try any fast acting drugs, like captopril, nifedipine, etc.
A comprehensive physical examination, coupled with some lab tests (complete blood count, liver and kidney function tests, thyroid hormone levels, fasting glucose, blood lipid profile, a resting ECG, chest X ray study, etc) are necessary to identify potential secondary causes of hypertension, and to address the appropriate management strategy. A period of close blood pressure monitoring would be necessary for decision making, too.
Hope to have been helpful.
Feel free to ask me whenever you need. Greetings! Dr. Iliri
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Treatment and cure for high bp
- High bp treatment
- What are the treatments for anxiety and high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp accompanied by headaches
- What is the treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Suggest medication for high bp
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for high bp with stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication