Suggest treatment for high BP
Does this require an emergency room visit? I would also like to add that my twin brother passed away 4 years ago and we found out he was born with a narrow heart valve.
I am not overweight or obese. I eat very healthy and i am pretty active. I smoke and drink wine.
I do feel off/light headed every day but always thought it was from lack of sleep. Now im wondering if this is due to high blood pressure.
NOT an emergency / but need to investigate & Treat
Welcome to Health Care Magic
The range for the upper figure (Systolic) is 90 to 140 mm Hg.
The range for the lower figure (Diastolic) is 60 to 90 mm Hg.
Check it again…and again… may be ambulatory monitoring of pressure may help
Your lower figure is high and needs treatment.
Because of your young age and family history, you will need extensive investigations to search for a curable cause, if any
See your doctor.
STOP smoking – immediately, completely and permanently
Stop alcohol / at least reduce
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest natural treatment for high bp
- Treatment and cure for high bp
- High bp treatment
- What are the treatments for anxiety and high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp accompanied by headaches
- What is the treatment for high bp
- Suggest treatment for high bp
- Suggest medication for high bp
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for high bp with stomach infection
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication
- Treatment for chest pain and fast heart rate
- Getting fluttering sensation in heart. Is this dangerous? Should I be...
- Diabetic. Getting mild chest pain. Stress test done. Should I take telma...
- Shortness of breath, mild arrhythmia, pulsing pain and tightness in...
- Feeling fatigue, tightness in chest and shortness of breath. Family...
- On medicine for hypertension. Feeling depressed, anxiety and heaviness...
- On medicine for hbp. Feeling tired and have sore ears after reducing...
- Shortness of breath with pain and pressure on chest. ECG normal. Do I...
- Taking medicine for hypertension and high cholesterol. Feeling shortness...
- Lipid profile test done. What are the findings in the attached report?