Suggest treatment for hiatal hernia
But on, something new has happened pain starts right side upper muscle travels up both armpits across the
Chest, most painfull, passes after 5 to 8 minutes
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
No, it is not possible to have a hernia in the upper wall of the chest. This is a very very rare thing to occur and usually comes after some chest injury of lung and pleura infection.
Your history is more suggestive of costochondritis as the the pain comes across chest to the armpits and passes after 5-8 minutes, aggravated by bending as occurred in the morning.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Get a clinical evaluation, examination and relevant investigations like X-ray chest to find the actual cause so that a proper management can be done.
I hope this answers your query.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiatal hernia pain relief treatment
- Sliding hiatal hernia symptoms and treatment
- Esophageal spasms and hiatal hernia and pharmacological treatment
- Treatment and cure for gastriduous, hiatal hernia
- Marijuana used in treatment of hiatal hernia
- Drinking beer after hiatal hernia treatment
- Treatment and cure for strangulated hiatal hernia
- Treatment and cure for Very large hiatal hernia
- Treatment and cure for symptomatic hiatal hernia
- Sliding hiatal hernia treatment