Suggest treatment for herpes zoster
can you please check that out and give me you opinion
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your post.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
It looks like a herpes zoster rash. Typically they come in groups.
It requires acyclovir treatment immediately.
Kindly consult your dermatologist at the earliest for prescription.
Genital Herpes is caused by Herpes simplex virus (HSV) and herpes zoster by (HZV). Both are from same family of the virus and treatemnt remains the same.
Both are curable with a course of Acyclovir taking within 48 hours after rash.
It is difficult to judge HSV and HZV clinically but scrap lesion testing and blood test will be able to.
So I suggest you to see a local doctor for prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Herpes zoster
- Herpes zoster treatment
- Treatment and cure for herpes zoster ophthalmicus
- Herpes zoster ocular treatment
- Herpes zoster treatment emedicine
- Is sterapred used in the treatment of herpes zoster otitis externa ?
- Is deltasone used in the treatment of herpes zoster?
- Herpes zoster treatment in ayurvedic
- Herpes zoster treatment valtrex
- Herpes zoster treatment by baba ramdev