Suggest treatment for herpes on the left gluteus
This is a fungal infection!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this rash that you have reported. I have reviewed the attached images and the information provided. This is suggestive of a possible fungal infection. I suggest you apply miconazole cream twice daily for 10days and report progress to me.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Daktarin in treatment of herpes labialis
- Valtrex treatment for oral herpes
- Herpes zoster ocular treatment
- Herpes sore on gluteus maximus
- Suggest treatment for genital herpes
- Genital herpes treatment valtrex
- Herpes zoster treatment in ayurvedic
- Herpes zoster treatment valtrex
- Genital herpes treatment
- Suggest treatment for lesions due to herpes