Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
Need more information and relevant testing
Though the information that was given by you was good enough it is slightly insufficient to arrive at a definite conclusion.
Why was the PPI started by you? Was it prescribed by doctor?
What kind of hernia do you have? Epigastric or inguinal etc?
Did you have peptic ulcer earlier?
The XXXXXXX color or black color stools always strike me off upper gut bleeding mainly from peptic ulcer. I suggest you to continue the PPI that increases the ph of the gut and regulate the blood clots.
It makes sense to order stool for microscopy to find if there is blood in the stool.
The diarrhoea could be the culprit for the weakness and tiredness that you might be experiencing. It also makes sense to test for frequent diarrhoea as electrolyte disturbances are common.
So next steps are to do stool test, upper GI endoscopy and correct the electrolyte disturbances by the local Internal Medicine Specialist / Gastroenterologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for umbilical hernia
- Suggest treatment for infection caused after a hernia surgery
- Suggest treatment for pain from hernia
- Suggest treatment for pain and constipation after a hernia repair
- Suggest treatment for frequent urination with mild tingling
- Suggest treatment for reccuring hernia
- Suggest treatment for recurring hernia
- Suggest treatment for tingling and hotcold sensation in feet
- Suggest treatment for hernia and belly fat
- Suggest treatment for right side bulged inguinal hernia
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?