Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
You probably need stapling or surgery
With your description first we need to stage the hemorrhoids (piles) after doing anoscopy(a procedure to look into the deeper parts of anus) and judge the extent and degree of piles.
As per your description they are long standing, big and many. These are thrombosed veins which might cause pain frequently because of blood lodging and chance to get infected from the bacteria in the stool.
I suggest you to meet a General surgeon for the anoscopy / per rectal evaluation and decide on the best treatment. Please do not delay as it can affect your quality of life.
Hope this is convincing to reach to one.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best hemorrhoid treatment
- Bleeding hemorrhoid treatment
- Treatment for fourth degree hemorrhoids
- Suggest post treatment post removal of hemorrhoid
- Hemorrhoids hydrocortisone treatment
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoid thrombosis
- Fucibet cream hemorrhoid treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for boold in stool and hemorrhoid